Touch Memory Card
Touch Memory Card, ibutton TM key card, DS1990, RW1990
Touch Memory is an electronic identification device packaged in a coin-shaped stainless steel container. Touch memory is accessed when a touch probe comes into contact with a memory button. Read and/or write operations between the probe and memory chip are performed with just a momentary contact.
· Material: Stainless Steel+chip
· Color: Red, Blue, green, yellow, etc (Color and logo Could be customized)
· Built-in chip: TM1990A, RW1990
· Chip size: 17.35*5.89mm
· 64-Bit registration number
· 1-write protocol
· Working Temperature: -40 º – 85 ºC
· Feature:Waterproof, shakeproof , heat-resistant, dust-resistant
· Optional accessories: Plastic holder,leather keychain,Iron ring,Silicone wristband,plastic bracelet,checkpoint.